Sunday, May 2, 2010

My new baseball team

This is my new baseball team.
The Angels.
A lot the players on my team have nick names like Sugar Shane and Big D.One big hitter's name is Drew.He hit 3 home runs and one of them was a grand slam.My number is 10 and Drew's number is 48.
As I wind up for the pitch I keep my eye on the catcher's glove.
When I release the ball it zooms right down the middle.
Boom!!! Strike 3!!!
I like to pitch very much.
I have gotten better at pitching.
I am one of the best ones on my team.

I also like hitting.
I hit one home run when we were playing the Yankees.
I have a very good eye.
I am happy that I can play baseball.
Do you like to play baseball?





6 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear E.J.,
Grampy and I love to come to your games. We love to watch you pitch. You are getting better and better. It was fun watching you strike out 3 players the last time we saw you pitching.

We love to see you hit too but I get really nervous each time you come to bat. I am glad that you are doing so well. Too bad that we were not there to see you hit your home run. WOW.... that must have been exciting.

We love you very much dear.
Hugs, Grammy

Angie said...

Being English I don't know about baseball as they don't play it here. It sounds exciting and very fast. Do you have to do a lot of training?

Jan's Blog said...

Hi E.J., I am a friend of your Grammy and I know how proud she is of you, and your Grampy is proud of you too. You are a very good story teller. I love that you have passion (are excited) about your baseball team. It shows in your words and that makes it even more fun to read. Good luck to you and all the Angels for a great and winning season. Mostly though, just have barrels of fun.
Jan

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

Hi E.J.
I loved seeing all of the pictures and reading your comments on you blog. I know one thing for sure, you are the cutest Angel I have ever seen. I love you. Can't wait for your game on Tuesday.
Love,
Mommy

Erin said...

Hi EJ!! How exciting to be an Angel! I love this post! It was so fun to read! Guess what? We are coming to visit soon... I hope you have a game that we will get to see! Do you always have a game on Saturday? That would be AWESOME!! You are awesome!

Love you buddy!!

Aunt Erin

ps... you should blog more often- it is so fun to read!

Lynell said...

hey ej that is so cool i wish i could come to one of your games sweet!!!